http://www.cgpgallery.com/

International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards screening ceremony in Dubai !!!!!


There were no major stars and no screaming fans. In lieu, the televised screening of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards ceremony in Dubai on Saturday saw a few little stars and the city's elite who kept a respectable distance. Organised by the people behind the recently concluded IIFA Awards in Toronto, which saw a quantity of the largest stars from Bollywood in attendance, the event was held to promote the annual awards show.Malaika Arora, Neha Dhupia, Dia Mirza, Amisha Patel and actor-turned-producer Arbaaz Khan walked down a pint-sized green carpet unrolled at the Ritz Carlton.

"This is my third visit to Dubai in the last months and I love this city. When I backed Dabangg, I didn't know it will become such a large hit and I have person to thank who made it all happen, and that is Salman Khan," said Arbaaz Khan. His corrupt cop drama scooped all the major awards including Best Film and Best Villain.Mirza, clad in a glittering Marc Jacobs dress, unveiled her forthcoming production venture, Love, Break-Up, Zindagi. "It's so amazing to see your thoughts translate in to a film," said Mirza, who also stars in the film. "I hope you all like it."Meanwhile, Neha Dhupia Said, that he will be heading to New York to unveil her latest film, Dear Mate Hitler, in which he plays Eva Braun, the spouse of the Nazi leader. "It was a hard, because I desired to keep my act subtle," said Dhupia.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...