http://www.cgpgallery.com/

Abbey Clancy and Peter Crouch are now husband and wife



Abbey Clancy and Peter Crouch are now husband and wife.The couple married at the 18th-century church in the grounds of Stapleford Park Hotel, Leicestershire on Thursday, witnessedy by 200 relatives and friends.Abbey wore a strapless Giles Deacon gown for the ceremony and, in an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction, the 5ft 9in model accidently showed off her right nipple as she stretched up to kiss the 6ft 7in footballer.Peter, 30, and Abbey, 25, started dating six years and daughter, Sophia Ruby, was born in March.The trio enjoyed the sun in Sardinia this summer in a pre-wedding break.'Being a mum is amazing!' Abbey told us recently. 'I've turned into one of those women I hate because I'm always talking about the baby.'She's so pretty - I was surprised she's a girl because I was convinced I was having a boy.'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...