http://www.cgpgallery.com/

British television personality Katie Price was at BBC Radio


British television personality Katie Price and Peter Andre had decided to split.Katie Price was at BBC Radio One with Greg James to talk about her new book, when the radio presenter asked about her relationship with Pete. Katie replied, “I had six good years and we haven't been together for years, but people keep bringing us up. It's like Brad and Jennifer - people are always talking about them.” Wowser, she totally brings up a good point – the similarities between Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston and Katie and Pete......

The model went on to clarify the situation between her and Pete, saying, “He's moved on. I've moved on. At the end of the day, I want him to be successful because he's the father of my children. So good luck to him.” After two failed marriages within a couple of years, Katie is certain that she won’t be rushing into the same mistake with new beau Leandro. However she did praise him heavily saying that he’s, “from a really good family, down-to-earth, has good morals.” So is marriage on the cards? She said, “Who knows? It's only been six months, but I think I've learnt to take my time.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...