http://www.cgpgallery.com/

Jennifer Lopez could earn $21million from the next series of American Idol.


The mum-of-two is currently divorcing her husband of seven years Marc Anthony, but she’s not letting heartbreak get in the way of business. The star is currently negotiating her contract for the next series of American Idol. “She just has to work one thing out,"It's nothing major. An announcement will probably be made within the next week or two weeks at the latest."If reports in The Sun are to be believed, Lopez will take home a massive $21million pay-check for appearing on the hit US talent show.

Lopez recently admitted that she wasn’t sure if she’d return to the US talent show, saying, "You know, this is the question of the hour. I don't know. I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because, honestly, I'm very on the fence about it. I had an amazing time doing it and I loved it, but I have a lot of other things happening, and it's going to come down to me making a choice of what I want to do for the next year and we're not really at the breaking point of, 'You have to make a decision right now.It looks as if the pots of cash on offer helpedLopez to make up her mind, Cecile Frot-Coutaz, who is an executive from Freemantle Media,"We're in good shape. No worries. No dark clouds on the horizon."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...