http://www.cgpgallery.com/

Hollywood actress Julia Roberts Reveals New Hobbies !!!!!!


Julia Fiona Roberts  American actress Hollywood star, who stars along side Tom Hanks in the new film Larry Crowne, has taken up some hobbies so that her “brain doesn’t turn to mush” as she gracefully ages.“I’ve started sewing classes recently. I made some big pillows for the kids and some really simple pants for Danny. I’m also taking piano lessons with my kids,” the 43-year-old star told in a recent interview.“In your 40s, you’re supposed to learn new things so your brain doesn’t turn to mush. So now I’m practicing piano scales,” she added.According to Roberts, at one time she did not “appreciate” the spare time her career provided her with, but now that she is a mother, she realizes the benefit and thus spends the majority of it with her family.“I must have had bags of spare time before I had children but I don’t know what I did with it and I didn’t appreciate it. But it’s such a terrific trade off.”In Julia’s new film Larry Crowne, scheduled to hit theaters , the Ocean’s Twelve star plays a community college speech professor who falls for her student Hanks, a recently unemployed middle aged man who is having to start over again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...