http://www.cgpgallery.com/

I have never seen a more beautiful face in my LIFE :Alicia Keys


American musician and actress Alicia Keys created quite the buzz on Thursday when the R&B star stepped out in public for the first time with both the men in her life -- her husband , American record producer, DJ, rapper and painter Swizz Beatz, and the couple's adorable 8-month-old son, Egypt. The happy family piled into an SUV as dad carried little Egypt."I've never seen a more beautiful face in my LIFE! The most perfect eyes and beautiful nose, the sweetest lips and skin so soft and kissable!" Alicia wrote on her website. "Never have I felt such disbelief, such awe, humility, godliness, such strength, power and possibility." One thing's for sure, with parents like his, that kid's surely going to end up with some serious musical talent!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...