http://www.cgpgallery.com/

Canadian & American Actor Jim Carrey unsure of finding long love


Canadian and American actor,  Jim Carrey is not sure whether he will ever find someone with whom he can spend the rest of his life.Jim, better known for his role as Stanley Ipkiss in “The Mask”, split from girlfriend of five years Jenny McCarthy, last year. “I have been erased and I know what it’s like to erase someone. You know the feeling when you loved somebody and it ends and you feel as if they’ve moved on or maybe even none of it ever mattered? It’s a terrible feeling,”  the 49-year old actor said. “But everything in my life comes to me for a reason, to step me up to another level and to make me learn. Every single relationship has brought me a little bit closer to realising what I want and what I don’t want, and teaching me the value of love. I don’t know if I’ll ever actually find somebody I can hang with for the rest of my life,”. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...