http://www.cgpgallery.com/

Robert Pattinson plans to have a small wedding with Kristen Stewart


English Actor model, musician, and producer Robert Pattinson wants a low key wedding with his Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart, with whom he has been in a relationship."I imagine it to be pretty simple. It's not exactly my style to fly in 500 different celebrities from around the world," The 25-year-old as saying."My best friends right now are the same as the ones I had before everything got a little crazy. I would want it to be just family and close friends, not somebody I've said hello to once at an awards ceremony."The actor wants the wedding in Britain."The weather in LA is great, but if I were to get married, I think I would like to do so back home,' he said.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...