http://www.cgpgallery.com/

ROCK actor Tracy Morgan Mentally Disabled In NYC Comedy Show


American ROCK actor Tracy Morgan has come under fire yet again for remarks he made during a comedy show this time, for poking fun at the mentally disabled.“Don’t ever mess with women who have retarded kids,” Morgan told the audience during his performance at a Times Square comedy club in New York City on Saturday.Though the audience groaned, Morgan reportedly continued on with the touchy topic, and concluded with a bit about a girl he allegedly dated during his teen years whom he described as “a cripple.”The show marked the 42-year-old “Saturday Night Live” alum’s first comedy performance since he faced massive criticism for homophobic comments he made during a standup show earlier this month.

Morgan recently issued an apology after unleashing a slew of anti-gay remarks during a comedy show in Nashville on June 3.I want to apologize to my fans and the gay & lesbian community for my choice of words at my recent stand-up act in Nashville. I’m not a hateful person and don’t condone any kind of violence against others,” the “30 Rock” star said in a statement to Access on June 10.While I am an equal opportunity jokester, and my friends know what is in my heart, even in a comedy club this clearly went too far and was not funny in any context.Morgan’s comments made headlines after Kevin Rogers, who was in attendance at the June 3 show,“Why I No Longer ‘Like’ Tracy Morgan .who called himself a longtime fan of the actor,Morgan’s rant included the comedian saying he did not believe women could be lesbians and said if his son ever told him he was gay that he would stab him.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...