http://www.cgpgallery.com/

Comedian Blamed For Divorce Of Former 'Marriage Reference' Contestant



Jerome Allen "Jerry" Seinfeld doesn't mind being called a homewrecker. In fact, the comic and "The Marriage Ref" co-creator replied, "I love it, I love, I love it!" when we asked for his reaction to former contestant Howie Kohlenberg's claims that his appearance on the show last season led to his divorce."When people get upset I enjoy it," Seinfeld told at the All-Star Comedy Roundtable at the Nantucket Film Festival on Sunday. "That he's having problems, and blaming me, it's all -" Seinfeld paused, then added, "Anything that alleviates the withering, blithering boredom of existence I'm in favor of."  IKohlenberg, 47, a Manhattan cosmetics salesman, reportedly claimed that after he and his now-ex-wife appeared on the show, she became so obsessed with becoming a celebrity that she left him and their son to chase her Hollywood dreams.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...