http://www.cgpgallery.com/

Indian Legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar remembered the late R.D. Burman


Indian Legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar on Monday remembered the late R.D. Burman on his 72nd birth anniversary, recalling the first time she met the composer and the many "amazing songs" they recorded together.I remember the day when a 13-14 year old boy came to me asking for my autograph, it was R.D. Burman. His father S.D. Burman introduced me to him and said he was learning sarod. This was the first time I met R.D. Burman.After that I was approached to record a song for a film Chhote Nawab and I was surprised when I came to know that he (R.D. Burman) was composing the music for the film. When I heard the song I was delighted by his composition. And then we went on to record some amazing songs together."The two delivered hits songs like Bahon mein chale aao, Tune o rangeele, and Tere bina jiya jaye naa."I have sung some wonderful songs with him. He was truly a great musician and he will always be in our hearts," she added.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...