http://www.cgpgallery.com/

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in their own words !!!!

ANGELINA JOLIE


On marriage :

“We are obviously extremely committed to the children and as parents together.”

On her mother’s death : 

“That will never heal. But somebody gave me great advice. They said to me, ‘You’ll never get over it and you’ll never want to.’ My mum was my role model. Her integrity was unbreakable. The world couldn’t darken her. And now my daughters are very strong, too.”

On her big family : 

“When Brad and I decided to have a large family we decided we’d only do it if we could be really hands-on and take the kids with us, seeing them every day. I am always there  on weekends, I only ever work a five-day week, and I am often there for breakfast or dinner. When I’m working they come up at lunch.”


On Brad :

“I am very lucky with Brad. He is a real gentleman, but he is also a real man’s man. He’s got the wonderful balance of being an extraordinary, great, loving father, a very, very intelligent man and physically he’s a real man in all things that it means."


BRAD PITT


On romance :

“There are no secrets at our house. We tell the kids, ‘Mom and dad are going off to kiss.’ They go, ‘Euw, gross!’ But we demand it.”

On Marriage :

“The kids ask about marriage. It’s meaning more and more to them. So it’s something we’ve got to look at. ”

On home life :

“Jolie and I do everything we can to carve out some semblance of normalcy for them, to re-create the kinds of moments that were special for us. It’s not unusual for the kids to be covered in paint. We have mud fights. It’s chaos from morning until the lights go out, and sometimes after that.”

On fatherhood :

“Kids hold up a mirror to you. You can’t make excuses. You’ve got to make sure they’ve brushed their teeth and eaten a good breakfast. You want to be present if they wake up with a bad dream.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...