http://www.cgpgallery.com/

Singer Demi Lovato Slams Disney Channel's show For Eating Disorder Joke



Singer Demi Lovato has been open with her fans about her struggle with food, and now the star is fuming over a joke about eating disorders on the Disney Channel's show Shake It Up.Lovato, 19, who entered rehab last year for bulimia and bipolar disorder was upset with a character who quipped, "I could just eat you up, well if I ate."



I find it really funny how a company can lose one of their actress' from the pressures of an Eating Disorder and yet still make joke about that very disease.nice,the singer and former star of  Sonny With a Chance.Lovato said,And is it just me or are the actress'getting THINNER AND THINNER.... I miss the days of Raven, and Lizzie Mcguire, referencing former Disney actresses Raven Simone and Hilary Duff.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...