http://www.cgpgallery.com/

Funny man Omi Vaidya's directorial debut will be a 'zara hatke' Hindi movie about supernatural powers.


Bollywood and American actor Omi Vaidya, who had the audiences in splits as funny man Chatur Ramalingam in 3 Idiots, is all set to wield the megaphone and says his directorial debut will be a 'zara hatke' Hindi movie about supernatural powers."I went to New York film school and learnt the nitty-gritty of filmmaking, editing and acting there. I learnt the technical language that is used on the sets. You will soon see me using all my techniques in my directorial venture," Omi said.



"I am busy working on a script, which is my first step towards direction. It is going to be a Hindi language film, but not a typical Bollywood masala film," added the 29-year-old. Explaining his directorial venture, he said that his take on the film is a little different but it would be a commercial film for sure."The film is based on supernatural powers. As of now, it is too early to reveal any other detail, but for sure I am working on my debut project."His Bollywood journey seems to be going in the right direction. He featured in the recently released Desi Boyz and will also be seen in the multistarrer Players.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...