http://www.cgpgallery.com/

Mallika Sherawat said : I'm a global actress


Bollywood hot actress Mallika Sherawat has moved to the US, thanks to her international projects, but says her heart resides in Bollywood."I am more of a global actress now but Bollywood is my life. It is my bread and butter," said Sherawat.Sherawat has made US her second home and has been there for the past two years. The actress, who was last seen in Hollywood flick Politics Of Love, asserts that the West is curious to know more about Bollywood.



"I have signed Lucky Unlucky. I am playing a Jat sprinter in it and I have signed another movie with Vivek Oberoi, Kismat Love Paisa Delhi. It will be directed by Sanjay Khanduri. Then, there is an international venture that I'm doing.""I'm trying to maintain a balance between both America and India. Right now there is so much curiosity in America about Bollywood and Indian actors," said Sherawat, who is in Mumbai to shoot for Khanduri's film.


Bollywood hot actress Mallika Sherawat


Bollywood hot actress Mallika Sherawat


Bollywood hot actress Mallika Sherawat


Bollywood hot actress Mallika Sherawat


Bollywood hot actress Mallika Sherawat
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...