http://www.cgpgallery.com/

Justin Bieber Gets a Fisker Karma for His 18th Birthday

Justin Bieber reached driving age two years ago. But only now, as he turns 18, is he getting the car of his dreams. Celebrating his milestone birthday Thursday on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Bieber is presented by his manager with none other than a Fisker Karma – the highly coveted, ultra-exclusive plug-in hybrid luxury sports sedan. "You work really really hard," his manager, Scooter Braun, tells him. "I always yell at you, 'Don't get anything flashy!' You know, we're not about that. Be humble, be humble. And I kind of broke my own rule." Braun adds: "We wanted to make sure, since you love cars, that when you're on the road you are always environmentally friendly. And we decided to get you a car that would make you stand out … I think you know where I'm going, and you're kind of freaking out right now. That's a Fiskar Karma."


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...