http://www.cgpgallery.com/

Jason Donovan and Kylie Minogue to perform together again!

When we heard the following news, we felt like we'd been hit in the head with a pillow full of sweet nostalgia, which is why we're very happy to bring you the news that Kylie Minogue has revealed her plans to duet with Jason Donovan next month.Okay, we know it's very corny, but even us lot in the Heat office were almost moved to tears during the pair's on-off love affair on Neighbours. So, we're very happy to hear that they'll be collaborating for a special duet in Hyde Park on July 11.They'll even be performing their hit track Especially For You, although Kylie admits she doubts they'll be the ones doing the singing, she confessed, 'I'm going to sing 'Especially for You' with Jason Donovan...I don't think we'll even need to sing it. I'm sure the audience all went through the Neighbours wedding. It's going to bring the house down! Even though it's outdoors.''



Kylie recently released her latest single TimeBomb to celebrate her whopping 25 years in the music industry, she's technically a music veteran, just don't tell her we said that. The star revealed how nervous she was to start her 'Anti-Tour' shows this year where she performed some B-Sides and album tracks in intimate venues. ''It was torturous inside me. I just thought, 'I can't be that person, she's not accepted, she's so uncool', and it transpires I was none of those things...The coolest people were just, 'No, we love those songs, we love you from that time', but I had to go through my own process to where I could embrace it. The 'Anti-Tour'. I could bore you still with what that tour meant to me!''
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...