http://www.cgpgallery.com/

My first kiss with Selena Gomez was the best of my life: Justin Bieber


Justin Bieber has opened up about his love life and about his relationship with Disney starlet Selena Gomez.'My first kiss with Selena was the best of my life. It was in the car. It was scary and spontaneous and it was just awesome,' reveals Justin, 18.


‘What does love feel like? It feels good.'If you're really in love then you should get butterflies. Butterflies and happiness, that's how I feel anyway.'The Beauty And A Beat singer has tried to keep his relationship with Selena, 20, out of the spotlight - and from his legion of fans.


'I never like to throw it in my fans' faces. I love my fans and I'd never want to do that to them,' Justin tells Fabulous.'It's my private life and I like to keep that separate.'I don't have many things that I get to myself but that's one thing.'I'm very happy. And I know my fans just want to be happy for me.'


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...