http://www.cgpgallery.com/

Kim Kardashian Addresses Her Marriage On “Live With Kelly”

Kim Kardashian took the co-seat today on Live With Kelly, where she addressed her failed marriage to Kris Humprhies, but what did the reality star have to say about it? The star of Kourtney and Kim Take New York says that it was definitely not staged, but then what happened? Read on to hear what Kim Kardashian wanted to share!



Kim Kardashian has received massive backlash since ending her marriage to Kris Humphries after only 72 days. With boycotts everywhere, Kim Kardashian was hoping to clear some things up while she was co-hosting Live With Kelly this morning. While on the show, Kim spoke about her failed marriage and said: “I’m such a hopeless romantic. I wanted to believe in something so badly. But if you really think about it, if this was a business decision and I really made all that money that everyone was claiming that we made off this wedding, and if the wedding was fake and just for TV – I’m a smart businesswoman, I would’ve stayed married longer. I really didn’t think following my heart would create this much backlash.”


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...