http://www.cgpgallery.com/

I am an actor, not an entrepreneur, says Khan

Shah Rukh Khan, who co-owns the Kolkata Knight Riders IPL franchisee and runs a film production house, on Sunday said he was not an entrepreneur but an actor who endeavours to make a difference with his acting."I am hardly an entrepreneur. I don't even think of myself as a star. I see myself as someone who is trying to make a difference with his acting," said Khan addressing the media at the inauguration of Prayag Film City (PFC) in West Midnapore."I come from a middle-class background. I like to work 18-20 hours a day and for the last 30 years I have been following this schedule. I have two passions: sports and film making. I have a production house and a cricket franchisee," said Khan.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...