http://www.cgpgallery.com/

Miranda Cosgrove turns 18



                                                             
The "iCarly" star celebrates her 18th birthday on Saturday (May 14), but don't expect her to have a mega list of demands on her special day.
"I'm excited," she tells E! News of becoming an adult. "I get to vote. And I can drive. I could already do that when I was 16, but I'm going to actually do it now."
When it comes to a set of wheels, Cosgrove is refreshingly similar to millions of teenage girls across the country -- aside from having a thing for VWs, she admits to caring more about the color of her future ride than a logo.
"I wanted a Volkswagen bug for a long time," she explains. "Jerry who plays Spencer on 'iCarly,' actually has this really cute little BMW. So I was thinking about maybe something like that. I'm more into like color than like the type of car and stuff. I don't know much about cars so I'm just more into picking the right color."
Okay, so a car isn't exactly a minor purchase... but how many teen superstars hope for a new bicycle on the anniversary of their birth? 
"This is going to sound really lame, but I like bike riding," she says. "I tandem bike ride a lot with my friend so I would like a new tandem bike. That would be awesome."
Happy Birthday, Miranda. We hope all your bike riding dreams come true.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...